 |
| Grandma Rogers the Witch (with little Rachel the apprentice witch) and Allyson the Nurse (what else??!!) |
 |
| Kierstyn the silly clown, Rachel the darling witch, Caleb the tough Karate Kid, Carlie the blood-thirsty vampire, and Chandler the evil bony skeleton |
 |
| Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion (aka Sister and Bishop Jenson) with the evil farmer (Johan Rau) and the evil skeleton (Chandler) |
 |
| Feeble Old People (Brittany and Jeff Jenkins) |
Halloween is extra-fun this year with a visit from Grandma Rogers, a very fun party at the church complete with food, games, and trick-or-treating, and a party thrown at our home by Grandma for the 5 Rogers kids and 5 of their friends. Spooky fun!
1 comment:
I was so excited to see all your fun posts. I'm glad you got your computer working again. I can't wait to see more posts!
Post a Comment