Monday, March 31, 2008

Random pics

Here's a handful of random pictures from the month of March. The first was just taken on March 30th ... I'm 38 weeks pregnant (2 weeks to go ... but rooting for only one!) with my cute kids before church.

Chandler practicing the piano ... something he's very talented at, but not necessarily happy about!

Allyson (34 1/2 weeks along) and little Rachie with her beloved baby doll (one of them).

Cuties Carlie, Caleb, and Rachel

1 comment:

Karyl said...

Well, I'll just make "random comments" on this post. :) Great pictures, you all look great and like you had a ball with "cousins" and Easter. As for your "Little Stinker"... I cannot help you on this one. I gave all my napping advice already, sorry. I feel for you. I cannot wait to see your post announcing the newest member of your family. Happy Laboring...don't take castor oil this time. :)