One day old
In Chandler's arms... one day old.
Two days old
Mommy with Kierstyn - two days old.
At 2 days old, she found her thumb!
Carlie holding Kierstyn while she sucks her thumb (2 days old).
Four days old
Aren't I cute with my bright eyes and black hair?! 4 days old
Asleep on Mommy's shoulder (loves to lay her head on top of her hands) - 4 days old
5 days old
Our little angel dressed in little pink angels ... One Week Old already!
3 comments:
She is so beautiful! Congrats again.
What a little sweetie! I just love her already! She is such a little doll! Love you guys!
Congratulations! Wow #5, I know how that feels, you were just a little smarter having yours closer together. She is beautiful! I finally got around to starting a blog - check it out when you have time www.ginszoo.blogspot.com
Post a Comment