Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

Wow - last year's Mother's Day was my first with 4 kids, and this year's was my first with 5 kids! That was fast! It was a good day. The children made me sweet cards, Marc cooked two delicious meals, and I got some great gifts (especially what I wanted ... a CD player that can hook up to our sound system that plays throughout the kitchen and living room ... I love music!). The other thing I really wanted was a snapshot of me with my 5 children. We were too rushed before church to take it, so we attempted afterwards. However, the baby was asleep in the carseat (and we didn't want to wake her!) so that's where she stayed for the pictures.


The baby was lying across my lap, and Rachel put her head on the couch to look at her and pat the baby's back. It was too precious ... this is my attempt to take a picture of it.


My pretty girl trying out her bouncy seat that I finally managed to find and put together. 5 1/2 weeks old.




No comments: