Friday, September 12, 2008

Fall Portraits - part one

I finally started the desired, but dreaded, task of getting portraits taken of each child. Ultimately, I'd like a family picture, too ... but that sounds so difficult with five children who don't like to hold still all at the same time!

Here is part one ... of Kierstyn (at 5 months old) and Rachel (2 years old). Funny side note: the naked pictures of Kierstyn were not planned. As I went to lift her out of the carseat/stroller in the portrait studio, I discovered she had pooped completely through her cute outfit. No backup outfit was in the diaper bag - just a plain onesie (which happened to match her bow). The photographers enthusiastically suggested we proceed anyway - I'm glad we did because they turned out super cute. She was very smiley that day! Needless to say, we returned another day with clean clothes!










2 comments:

The Ridings said...

Very cute!!! I love baby pictures.

The Figueroas said...

I love the photos! Where did you have them made?!