
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Lemonade For Sale!
My children finally experienced a childhood "must" - they made a lemonade stand for the first time (at least I think it was their first time). The large box that my new rocking chair (my b-day present) came in was the inspiration, I think. Carlie (black shirt) and her friend, Emily, are inside the hut, while Chandler (and Caleb - not pictured) and some neighborhood kids enjoy the tasty lemonade (even though it wasn't terribly hot that day). The 4 of them took turns going door-to-door on our street advertising ... and it paid off. They eventually made $6.00 (25 cents/glass) ... each very happy to split the money and pocket their own $2.00. Chandler was sweet enough to ask me if they should pay me for the materials, but I declined.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment