Since Kierstyn turns 3 months old tomorrow ... and since she has recently grown into some pretty clothes that Grandma A. gave her ... we tried to do a "photo shoot." But the setting isn't the greatest and my camera isn't the greatest. Oh well. (and it's hard to get her to smile and be the photographer at the same time!) By the way, she's so much fun at this age! She's very smiley and happy (most of the time), and she's turning into a good sleeper (Mommy has been patiently working with her and encouraging this trait!!) - sleeping 10 hours straight at night. What a blessed thing is sleep! As you can tell from the cheeks, she's still getting plenty of nourishment during the daytime hours!




ALMOST laughing for Daddy (she's been on the verge of a real laugh for nearly a month now, but it comes out as a "cough" or "squeaky squealing" sound).
3 comments:
I love dressing babies!!! She is getting so big!
Okay, I just HAVE to squeeze that little round belly and smother those adorable chubby cheekies with kissies!!!! I JUST HAVE TOOO!!! She is too cute. I just want to bury my face in that little chubby tummy. What a sweetie. She is so cute!!!
I didn't realize that you had another baby! She is beautiful! I love all of your pictures..you have an amazing family.
Post a Comment