Rachel is at a very cute stage ... so full of life - always knowing exactly what we are saying, even though she can't say a ton of words herself ... and so excited and inquisitive about everything! She's been in a dress-up phase, especially when it comes to shoes (her own, Carlie's, Mommy's, etc). I often find her with her own shoes on (even the correct feet most of the time, surprisingly). The following are some pictures taken in February ... give or take, 18 months old. P.S. She's been going to nursery at church for the past month or two and doing great! I guess the girls in this family have less nursery-fits than the boys!



1 comment:
She is soooo cute. Too bad she and Josh can't get together to play. I love this stage too. About 10 months to just before they turn 2 is my favorite age.
Post a Comment