
Sunday, February 17, 2008
"Snow Day" on Sunday
With the crazy Wisconsin winter we've had, we've only had two school days and one Sunday where things were cancelled. On this particular Sunday, Marc was out of town and the kids and I just hung out at home. They had been begging for quite some time to use my jetted tub in the master bathroom - I'm not the nicest mommy, and I had found one excuse after another to say no for weeks (maybe months?). But this Sunday was the perfect day. I just made them wait until Rachel's nap (I was afraid she wouldn't do well with such deep water, even though she LOVES baths more than anything in the world). So the 3 big kids donned swimsuits and hopped in together. Can you tell how much they loved it?!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment