Monday, January 26, 2009

Kierstyn says "bye-bye"

Kierstyn learned to say bye-bye by listening to Mommy make a bunch of phone calls ... every time I'd tell the person good-bye, she would copy me and say "Ai-yih-yih". Once I noticed what she was doing, I taught her to wave along with it! By the time I remembered to grab the camera, Chandler and I had "worn out" her new trick. You can see her standing at the kitchen toy box (her favorite place to play) and saying her new word (she wouldn't wave anymore) and just babbling in general. She's also holding a little pink spoon. For some reason, her favorite toys are spoons, brushes, and combs. She gets fiercely attached to them and screams if someone tries to take them away! I thought this might be fun for the grandparents to see since she's changed so much since the last time they saw her!

No comments: