Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Carlie's 9th Birthday
Carlie got a very extended birthday ... getting to open a present here or there for about 4 days (just in case you notice her clothing is different in the various pictures!). We also went out to eat as a family at IHOP the night before her b-day. (We probably turned some heads with 5 kids in the restaurant. Luckily, they were fairly well behaved.) I can't believe she is 9 years old already!
Opening up a "tap costume" outfit for her American Girl doll from Grandma Rogers.
She requested a "Jello Cake" - and since it has cool whip on top, we couldn't really decorate it!


Here she shows the white nightie for her Am. Girl doll that I gave her - and she got one for herself to match. In addition, I found a cute bathtub for the dolls on sale (I tell you - I'm having a little too much fun with these American Girl dolls!).

While Carlie was at school on her birthday (beaming, wearing a crown, and sharing cupcakes), she received a delivery: flowers in a b-day mug, balloons, and her own box of Turtle chocolates. She was THRILLED to discover them at home! A special gift from Grandpa and Grandma Rogers. Rachel loves to smell the flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment