My sister, Ashley, is incredibly talented with photography (it's definitely in her blood - our father, grandfather, and great-grandfather were very good photographers). I am so very grateful to her for taking the time and effort to take our pictures and edit them too. We are NOT an easy crew to work with, as she can surely agree! But I am in love with all the photos she managed to capture! I'm thankful for and humbled by my beautiful family! My goal was to just give a small sampling on this blog (can't wait to get a bunch on my walls!), but it was sooo hard to choose which ones to post here. There are so many amazing ones!
Best friends!


Pals (much of the time)


Chandler Marc
(11 yrs)

Carlie Marie
(9 yrs)

Caleb Benjamin
(7 yrs)

Rachel Savannah
(2 1/2 yrs)
Kierstyn Rebecca
(14 months)


True 1st Cousins ... a blessing, indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment