Carlie tried softball for the first time this spring. She was so excited to learn and play, but I have to admit ... I was a bit skeptical that she'd like it. I figured it might be a little too slow-paced for her. However, I'm happy to report I was wrong! She LOVED it and did a FABULOUS job! She put in 110% effort and attitude. I couldn't believe how quickly she learned the techniques ... even staying in "ready" position while in the outfield the whole time! She kept her eye on that ball and was eager to catch and throw if it came her way. She even did well when at bat most of the time. I found it enjoyable to watch her games ... IF the little girls cooperated (if the baby slept in her stroller and Rachel calmly stayed on my lap or nearby) - which only happened occasionally. Marc got to see some of her games, but there were many times he and Chandler were busy with soccer practice or games at the same time!


After the last game, they received medals. Carlie is kneeling in the front on the far left.
No comments:
Post a Comment